Small Group Leader Training is available on this website for Hosts and Facilitators of NLCC Small Groups. If you would like to be a Host or Facilitator, Click Here to submit a contact request form.
The training is a one-hour online training session that took place in the Fellowship Center recently for Hosts and Facilitators. Print the handout and watch the video on the Small Group Leader page.
For information contact Gary A Serago at 480-560-0139 or Gary@nlcristian.org
Click here to View, print, and download the Small Group Training guide.
Small Group discussion questions are now available for download
Small Groups You Can Join:
- Monday's - 5:30 - 7 pm at Melanie and Rob Hornibrook's (Hosts). (1410 Bokeelia Place) Gary Serago will be the Facilitator. This group will be made up of 8 members. This is in The Village of Dunedin.
- Tuesday's - 1 - 2:30 pm at Gary and Chris Arnold's (1579 Gifford Ct.) will be the Host and Facilitator. This group is in the Village of Mallory Square and is now full.
- Tuesday's - 12:30 - 2 pm at Frank and Dori Bruning's (5046 Fockler Way) will be the Host and Facilitator. This Group is in the Village of Marsh Bend and Deluna.
- Tuesday's - 5:30 - 7 pm at Bob and Melinda Evers (2211 Bachmann Path) will be the hosts and Gary Serago will be the Facilitator. This is in the Village of Buttonwood.
- Monday's - 5:30 - 7 pm at Gary and Barbara Serago's (3506 Cluster Ct.). Barbara will be the Host and Gary and Suzan Poukish will be the Facilitators. This group will be made up of 8 members. This is in The Village of Dunedin.